Drawing on nearly a decade of experience, our small but dynamic team of experts are dedicated to building strong, lasting client relationships. This approach enables us to provide the highly personalised and well-informed service that we are known for.
We love to place the right people in the right places, so if you have a vacancy to fill or are looking for a new role, don’t hesitate to get in touch. We’re available 24/7.
We provide talented personnel to both service and operator companies working within the upstream market. Whether it is permanent roles or contract positions you require, we’ll match the highest quality professionals to the most promising vacancies out there.
The oil and gas market is constantly changing, so keeping up to date, being flexible and adapting quickly is key. This is something we pride ourselves on at Energy13.
Whilst we are renowned for our work in the Drilling Fluids market, our experience and expertise means we source skilled personnel across all areas of the upstream industry.
Our reach is global. Our successful placements cover South and North America, Central and South East Asia, Europe, the Middle East, and Africa.
We offer a fully comprehensive service and strive to meet any requirements a client may have. For example, any logistical assistance needed such as booking flights, transfers, or hotels, our team will have this covered. We can also help source visas and work permits if required.
Prompt payment is important to us and our consultants are paid within 24 hours of signing their timesheet.
We work with Bupa to provide our consultants with world-class, international, private health insurance. Members on the Oil and Gas plans will benefit from the following:
- Access to Bupa’s global network of over 1.3 million healthcare providers.
- Fully international healthcare coverage including the USA.
- 24 hour customer service support, pre authorisation and emergency medical assistance.
- Additional support with our Employee Support Programmes, Global Virtual Care and Second Medical Opinion services included within the membership.
- The freedom to access treatment whether in or out of network.
Bupa members with the additional Repatriation cover included will have the following:
- Coverage for transportation (including air ambulance if required) to either the nearest treatment provider or your home country if the treatment you need is not available locally to where you are (subject to terms and conditions).